Deep Tech Acceleration
Dear Member, Dear Friend of SACC,
Swiss Food Research organizes on 28-29 April 2021 the 1st Thai-Swiss Food Tech Forum in collaboration with the Royal Thai Embassy and the
Thai innovation agency Food Innopolis and supported by Switzerland Global Enterprise and the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce.
Thai food tech start-ups will present their businesses and connect with players of the Swiss Agro-Food ecosystem.
Thailand and Switzerland have maintained diplomatic relations for 90 years. For the past 3 years, Swiss Food Research has been actively involved with the Thai innovation agency Food Innopolis.
This event aims to elicit the needs of both markets and to identify common potentials, in addition to current market and technology trends leading to research, development,
and marketing partnerships. The event is aimed at members of the Swiss Agro Food ecosystem and matchmakers.
Look forward to:
- be welcomed by the Thai Ambassador in Switzerland
- get to know the Thai Food Innovation Ecosystem
- get connected to Thai Food & Service Innovations
- making contacts to Thai Food Start-Ups & grow the network
- get insights into doing Business with Switzerland presented by Switzerland Global Enterprise & Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce
- identify business opportunities – meet start-ups for1:1 discussions at their virtual booths
- share your experiences between Swiss start-up & Thai start-up
For the detailed programme klick into this link
Meet all the Start-ups at the event:
Besides current market and technology trends, the event offers the opportunity to elicit the needs of both markets and identify common potentials.
The goal is to build up new business & marketing partnerships and form research and development collaborations.
The event is aimed at all players in the Swiss Agro Food Ecospace.
We are looking forward to your participation. Please kindly register via this link here