Dear Members and Friends of the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce,
The logistics market in the Philippines has witnessed growth in recent years on account for rising international trade volumes, increase in e-commerce activities fueled by the rising purchasing power of the customers. The surge in growth has mainly originated from expansion of express delivery services along with third party logistics. Domestic factors such as development of infrastructure, availability of highly skilled labor at cost effective prices along with the growth in gross domestic product have led the development of the logistics sector in the Philippines.
On November 17, the Global Supply Chain Council will organize the Philippines Supply Chain Summit, which will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to grow your supply chain capabilities in the Philippines.
Industry experts already include:
– Ian Claxton, Group CEO and President, Magsaysay Transport & Logistics Group NEW!
– Luca Fichera, Supply Chain Director, Nestle
– Jay Chavez, VP Operations, Ionics-EMS
– Gary Hui, Co-Founder & Director of Growth, Lalamove
– Kristine Ann E. Sumatra, Sales & Supply Chain Manager/Director, VPPC
– Josephine Ang, Supply Chain Manager and Internal Audit Team Leader, Electro Systems Industries
– Christian Albarda, Logistics and Warehouse Coordinator, Jobin-SQM
– Carlos Roque, Sr. HR Executive, High Tech / Manufacturing Sector
– and more to be confirmed soon…
For more details on the event, visit http://www.supplychain.ph
To register, click on http://www.supplychain.ph – Save US$ 100 when you register before November 4th
Participation fee starts at US$ 250 per person(early bird rate) includes tea/coffee break and refreshments in the centre of Manila.
If you buy a conference ticket, you can receive immediately a personal discount code of US$ 50 which you can share with friends and colleagues. Each time they sign up, you get a refund of US$ 50 up to the full ticket price.
Join the First Supply Chain Community in the Philippines
Learn more about the presenting companies, the speakers and find out who’s attending and pinpoint potential connectionsbefore the event. To join, sign-up using Linkedin on http://www.supplychain.ph/community.
Hope to see you on November 17 in Manila.
Max Henry, Founder & Executive Director
Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC)
P.S. if you have experience in supply chain & logistics in the Philippines, come forward and become a speaker (simply reply to this email).
Update your contact details – opt out
Chain Media, 10/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Kowloon, TST ., Hong Kong