We are pleased to inform you on behalf of the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) about the Indonesia Infrastructure Forum taking place on 15/16 March 2018, Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, 40 Liverpool Street, London.
Indonesia Infrastructure Projects: Investment and Financing Opportunities
Thursday 15 March 2018
Indonesia Minister of National Development Planning/ Head of National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas), H.E. Dr. Bambang Brodjonegoro
Chairman of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board, BKPM: Thomas Lembong
Indonesian Ambassador to the UK and Ireland, H.E. Dr. Rizal Sukma
Friday 16 March 2018
Board of Commissioners of the Financial Services Authority – Dr. Wimboh Santoso
Deputy Governor of Indonesian Central Bank (tbc.)
(Bank Indonesia) – Economic Macro and Financial Policy on Infrastructure
Reasons to Attend:
- Meeting Indonesia’s high level officials from Ministries and SOEs acting as regulators and supporting stakeholders.
- Meeting CEOs of Indonesian’s SOEs acting as infrastructure project owners.
- Discovering investment and financing opportunities on infrastructure projects, such as toll roads, power plants, transportation, and many more.
- Being updated on Indonesia’s Infrastructure National Plan and Policies.
- Best place for networking with stakeholders on infrastructure sector.
Please register directly as follows:
For any questions please contact:
Program Leaflet and Registration Form:
Please download the program of the Infrastructure Investment Forum incl. the form for registration