The European Technology Chamber (EUTECC), a non-profit pan-European technology chamber, focuses on introducing and helping European small and medium sized companies to enter and establish their business in emerging markets with a special focus on China. EUTECCoffers a comprehensive platform to achieve successful market entry and sustainable growth.
EUTECC, in cooperation with the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to invite you to our 12thForum:
“EUTECC FORUM – EXPANSION TO CHINA”
We look forward to welcoming you on Tuesday, 28thAugust 2018, from 10:00 to 13:00, followed by a networking Apéro, at Haus zum Rüden, Limmatquai 42, Zurich. The event wil be conducted in English. Participation is complimentary but seats are strictly limited; therefore early registration is advised.
10:00 to 10:15 Registration
- Welcome Remarks
- Opportunities and Challenges for Business in China
- Overview of EUTECC’s Value Proposition
- The EUTECC Mode
- Financing your China Expansion
- European Technology Center & Essential Services
- Potential of the pilot project European Technology City
- EUTECC’s Distribution & Enterprise Solution
- China’s Political Environment
- Manufacturing Valley
- Case Study: First Impression of a Cooperation
- Closing Remarks
- Signing Ceremony
13:00 – 14:00 Networking Apéro
Please register by returning the form below to the Swiss-Asian Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1073, 8032 Zurich, faxing 041/620 88 03 or emailing email@example.com,by Friday, 3 August 2018 at the latest.Cancellationswill be accepted until Friday, 10 August 2018.