Dear Members and Guests,
The Swiss‐Asian Chamber of Commerce and the Swiss‐Indian Chamber of Commerce are pleased to announce their 11th Ambassador’s Golf Cup on Thursday, 15th of September 2016 at Golf Course Andermatt with flying Dinner at “THE CHEDI” in Andermatt.
The par 72 championship golf course of Andermatt Swiss Alps and its newly opened club house are located in the beautiful Urseren valley surrounded by the majestic Swiss Alps and the Reuss river.
The Ambassador’s team event will give all attendees the unique opportunity to combine networking and pleasure.
- 09.30 h Registration and Instructions, at the Clubhouse of Andermatt Swiss Alps Golf Club
- 11.00 h Golf tournament over 18 holes, for handicap holders only. Format: Texas Scramble, team of 4
- 14.00 h Golf lessons followed by a competition on the putting green for non‐golfers and beginners
- 18.30 h Apéro at the Chedi room Library (dinner registration for Non‐Golfers)
- 19.30 h Flying Dinner with prize giving at the Chedi room Library
Direction: A2 highway, direction Gotthard exit the motorway at Göschenen, follow the sign to Andermatt; entering the roundabout prior the village Andermatt , leave it to the right in the direction to Hospental and then follow the sign to the golf club.The Ambassador’s Golf Cup will give all attendees the unique opportunity to combine networking and pleasure.
Registration: Swiss‐Asian Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1073, 8032 Zurich or fax 041/620 88 03 or by e‐mail to email@example.com by Friday, 25th of August, 2016.